Welcome!

Welcome!

This blog will be your source for classroom information, quick links, and
fun posts about our day. I will always send an email when there is a new
post to read.
I hope you enjoy and find it useful.


Thank you!

Monday, June 15, 2015

Last Day!

Today we set aside time to thank Mrs. Beal.  She has been an integral part of our classroom and we are so grateful to her!  We made a special thank you book and presented her with a small gift.



While the rain put a damper on our outside plans we had fun in the classroom!

I read the class a favorite book of mine and then each student painted beautiful lupines!

Image result for miss rumphius


                                   

Take a look at these beautiful paintings!











We also played games from home and had math choice....






It has been an honor to work with your children.  They have all worked hard and are ready for third grade.  Each class makes me a better teacher and all my students touch me in a special way.  I hope they each read their note from me on the last page of their Second Grade Memory Books.

Have a wonderful summer!