Welcome!

Welcome!

This blog will be your source for classroom information, quick links, and
fun posts about our day. I will always send an email when there is a new
post to read.
I hope you enjoy and find it useful.


Thank you!

Friday, June 18, 2021

End of Year Fun and Closure ❤️

Recording one of our books into seesaw is always quite a juggling act.  We try to spread out even more than usual.  Hope you enjoyed their books.







Proud builders...



After reading this book we painted lupines.













Picnic and Stuffy Day Fun:









 







We read ....
 

And planned our own gardens....










End of year self portraits....
















CCS Filed Day was so fun!b. We were partnered up with Ms. Evans' sixth grade class.  The sixth graders were helpful, kind, encouraging.  It was a much needed celebration to end this year.  I had a hard time weeding out photos.


Station 1-Tug of War and chalk art









Station 2-Drumming circle




Station 3-water dunk 7 balloons!




 


Station 4- parachute





Station 5- relay races.  
By this station the first and sixth graders were working together beautifully..and having a ton of tun!
















Station 6-kickball.  
I was  too busy teaching our kids how to run the bases so I only got one pic of this station!


We finished our read aloud-the third of the Toys Go Out series. 




The book ends with Honey's beloved toys asking why are we here?  
The answer-for each other, to love one another. 

That encapsulates perfectly how I am feeling as our school year comes to a close. 

Thank you for sharing your children with me
❤️
Monica