Welcome!

Welcome!

This blog will be your source for classroom information, quick links, and
fun posts about our day. I will always send an email when there is a new
post to read.
I hope you enjoy and find it useful.


Thank you!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

February Fun!


Sixth Graders paraded through CCS with their handmade Mardi Gras Masks



Four Winds-Winter Habitats









Open House-it was a busy morning, I apologize if I did not get your family photo!!













Matter Science-Marker Mixtures
Is a black marker made of a mixture of colors?  




We tested other colors as well.



Matter Science-is the mixture Oobleck a solid or a liquid?
Making Oobleck with this many kids was quite an adventure!!
Oobleck has properties of both a solid and a liquid.  A student named it a "sliquid".










Always ready to lend a helping hand-thank you Mrs. Beal!


We met our Grand Isle Red Clover Blogging Buddies with a Google Hangout arranged by both school's librarians-Thank you Mrs. Huestis!




Pen Pals-We opened our Pen Pal Letters from a second grade class in Auburn, Alabama and wrote back.







This week was a very exciting end to February!

Have a wonderful break!
Remember school reopens on Tuesday, March 3.
I will post a letter before school reopens and email you when it is ready.