Welcome!

Welcome!

This blog will be your source for classroom information, quick links, and
fun posts about our day. I will always send an email when there is a new
post to read.
I hope you enjoy and find it useful.


Thank you!

Saturday, October 29, 2022

October updates

Mathematicians in action!
Rainbow to 10-a fun way to help us learn our make ten facts.


Exploring even and odd numbers
 


More practice with doubles and doubles plus or minus one facts  


Our number racks are a helpful tool to concretely show these facts and how they are related. 


Cultivating a growth mindset...




Published books!  We shared them with each other and then with Mrs. Huestis














Fire Safety visit from Firewoman Ginger!



Pretty fall tree art!


Stuffy day:)



Morning ease in...






Introducing Seesaw-learning to navigate the touch pad
This activity was much harder than it looked.  They were great at helping each other❤️




During reading workshop I am starting to pull small groups.  
This group worked on handwriting


Th rest of the class is engaged in independent activities that build literacy skills






A new set of building supplies for explore time were a huge it!  





I read the class our first chapter book read aloud.
They LOVED this book.  I highly recommend this author!