Welcome!

Welcome!

This blog will be your source for classroom information, quick links, and
fun posts about our day. I will always send an email when there is a new
post to read.
I hope you enjoy and find it useful.


Thank you!

Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23 Read Aloud and more...

March 23, 2020

Second Step has made family resources available on line.  You can log on and sing along to the Calm It Down song!  Here are the directions:
1. Go to www.secondstep.org 
2. Under New Users, click “Create Account” 
3. Complete the required fields 
4. Add Program Activation Key: SSPE FAMI LY68


Click on the red title for today's read aloud




AND here are notes from some of your Expressive Arts teachers....


From Ms. B. 
I hope everyone is doing well. I am missing creating with you all but hope that you will be inspired by one of my favorite books "Not a Box." Please check out this link to view the book. After you watch the video, I challenge you to take a box, any box and turn it into a not a box. You can add to it or take away from it. You are the artist, you decide. If you want to share it with me I would be very excited! You can send a picture to my email at lbresler@cvsdvt.org or tag me on Instagram @ msb_artroom_. I will be sure to share my not a box creation on Instagram. 
Also, the Vermont Art Teacher Association is putting new prompts every week for all to join in.  Please check it and reach out if you have any questions.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-E3rqbhN-p/?igshid=qhe4cf4liecg


From Mrs. Huestsis:



From Mr. Elderton: 

Hello 1st and 2nd Graders! 
I hope that everybody is staying healthy and getting some exercise while you are home! Over the next two weeks, I present each of you with a challenge to get at least 30 minutes (OR MORE!) of physical exercise each day. You can post the worksheet, or create your own chart and put it on your refrigerator for the next two weeks. I will be doing the activity log with each one of you and I will make sure to check in, so you can see my progress! I am going to miss seeing everyone’s faces over the next two weeks, but hopefully we will all see each other soon!
-Mr. Elderton 



From Mrs. Littlefiled: 
Here is the link to my music page for distance learning!

We miss you!!